Protect yourself with a construction general liability policy
Are you the owner and operator of a general contracting business? Do you work in commercial or residential buildings? If your revenues are under $10 million, you may be able to benefit from a construction general liability policy.
Here at C&S Specialty Underwriters, we offer the 2013 edition of the ISO Commercial General Liability policy to trade and artisan contractors (both commercial and residential) alike. This plan comes with a number of benefits including:
- Contractor’s pollution coverage on an occurrence or claims made basis
- Additional insured, primary/non-contributory and waiver of subrogation
- Primary limits up to $2 million per occurrence and $2 million aggregate
- Minimum premiums beginning at $2,000
- Deductibles as low as $1,000
- Coverage available in all states except New York, Colorado and Nevada
Whether you are a door and window contractor, an HVAC contractor, a solar contractor or interior carpenter, we have the resources you need to protect yourself and your business.
Applying for a construction general liability policy is quite simple. All we need is the following documentation:
- Completed and signed ACORD and Contractor’s Supplemental applications
- Standard contracts with subcontractors
- Statement of qualifications / Company Brochure
- Past project history
- Five years of currently valued loss history
- Resumes of key personnel
- Training certificates for all employees applicable to services provided
Do you have any questions? Would you like help getting started? We will be more than happy to assist. Visit our website to learn more http://csunderwriters.com/ or call us at (877) 533-1211 and press option 1.