Our Contractor’s Pollution policy is offered on an occurrence or claims made policy form providing pollution coverage for bodily injury, property damage and clean-up costs arising from operations of the policyholder. This form also provides transportation pollution liability, waiver of subrogation, defense costs outside policy limits and fungi, microbial matter and mold included in the definition of pollutants. Primary limits up to $11 million per occurrence and $11 million aggregate are offered. Minimum premiums start at $1,500 with deductibles or self-insured retentions as low as $1,000. We can also provide project specific policies. Coverage is available in all states.
Environmental contractors with revenues of $10 Million and under.
• Fire & water restoration
• Mold remediation, assessments, consulting and decontamination
• Emergency response and hazardous material remediation
• Carpet and upholstery cleaning
• Soil and Groundwater Remediation
• Above and Underground Storage Tank Removal
• Brownfield Remediation
• Lead, Asbestos and PCB Remediation
• Radon Mitigation
• Other Environmental Contractors that perform clean-up, abatement, remediation, removal, excavation, containment, treatment, detoxification or neutralization of existing pollution conditions
Non-environmental contractors with revenues of $25 Million or less.
• Street and road contractors
• Concrete Contractors
• General Contractors
• Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical Contractors
• General contractors
• Salt, brine, mud, frack water haulers (transportation pollution)
• Completed and signed Environmental Services Application
• Five year currently valued loss runs
• Copy of Hazardous Communication Plan
• Copy of Health and Safety Plan
• Training certificates for all employees applicable to services provided